The day was great... Jessica got to play the 1st and 3rd quarters. I have no idea on what positions other than she was never goalie. I asked her what her favorite part was and she said "playing with Lauren". I then asked what she did not like about playing and she said "Having to kick the ball when someone else was kicking at it". I guess we spend all of our time telling them to share and be nice and then you introduce them to a sport like soccer. It requires you to "get the ball" from someone else and use your agressive side to do it. I guess over the next few weeks, we will be able to help Jessica be a little bit more aggressive (but nice) and get the ball!!!
Here are some pics of the game. Some of Jessica as well as others on her team.
No comments:
Post a Comment